LaneDLyemo-Fan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaneDLyemo-Fan

emoların paylaşım sitesi

AnasayfaGaleriLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

good charlotte-all black

Aşağa gitmek 
2 posters
YazarMesaj
probL3m-3mO
Admin
probL3m-3mO

Mesaj Sayısı : 1047
Yaş : 34
Nerden : aLmanya
Kayıt tarihi : 27/01/09

good charlotte-all black Empty
MesajKonu: good charlotte-all black   good charlotte-all black I_icon_minitimeC.tesi Şub. 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Take a look at my life, all black Take a look at my clothes, all black Like Johnny Cash, all black Like the Rolling Stones wanna paint it black The night we met, all black The colour of your dress, all black The seats in my Cadillac, all black As long as I could remember I dreamed in black and white As I grew up and the sun went down I never felt more alright My mother she use to tell me...Son you better get to church worse Never been much for weddings or anniversaries but I go to a funeral if I'm invited any day of the week Some people say I sound strange some say I'm not right But I find beauty in this world every single night Take a look at my life, all black Take a look at my clothes, all black Like Johnny Cash, all black Like the Rolling Stones wanna paint it black The night we met, all black The colour of your dress, all black The seats in my Cadillac, all black I used to see red, but now just all black I sat down at her table at the end of the night She was having black coffee and a cigarette, she wasn't wearing white She said, people tell me that I am strange that I am not right The only time I feel alright is in the dead of night I think I found the one for me Take a look at my life, all black Take a look at my clothes, all black Like Johnny Cash, all black Like the Rolling Stones wanna paint it black The night we met, all black The colour of your dress, all black The seats in my Cadillac, all black I remember feeling so alive The night I look into her eyes, Take a look at my life...
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://lanedly-emo-fan.yetkin-forum.com
sEssİz-fIrtInA
co-admin
sEssİz-fIrtInA

Mesaj Sayısı : 788
Yaş : 33
Nerden : NéRéyé.. xD
Kayıt tarihi : 08/02/09

good charlotte-all black Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: good charlotte-all black   good charlotte-all black I_icon_minitimeÇarş. Şub. 25, 2009 8:56 pm

SaqoL cnm good charlotte-all black 150339
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

good charlotte-all black
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası