LaneDLyemo-Fan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaneDLyemo-Fan

emoların paylaşım sitesi

AnasayfaGaleriLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

good charlotte-bloody valentine

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
probL3m-3mO
Admin
probL3m-3mO

Mesaj Sayısı : 1047
Yaş : 34
Nerden : aLmanya
Kayıt tarihi : 27/01/09

good charlotte-bloody valentine Empty
MesajKonu: good charlotte-bloody valentine   good charlotte-bloody valentine I_icon_minitimeC.tesi Şub. 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Oh my love please don't cry I'll wash my bloody hands and we'll start a new life I ripped out his throat And called you on the telephone to Take off my disguise Just in time to hear you cry When you You mourn the death of your bloody valentine The night he died You mourn the death of oyur bloody valentine One last time Singin Oh my love please don't cry I'll wash my bloody hands and we'll start a new life I don't know much at all I don't know wrong from right All I know is that I love you tonight There was police and flashing lights The rain came down so hard that night and the Headlines read "A lover died, no telltale heart was left to find" [ these lyrics found on http:&&www.completealbumlyrics.com ] When you You mourn the death of your bloody valentine The night he died You mourn the death of your bloody valentine One last time Singin Oh my love please don't cry I'll wash my bloody hands and we'll start a new life I don't know much at all I don't know wrong from right All I know is that I love you tonight (tonight) He dropped you off I followed him home Then I stood outside his bedroom Standing over him he begged me not to do What I knew I had to do Cuz I'm so in love with you Oh my love please don't cry I'll wash my bloody hands and we'll start a new life I don't know much at all I don't know wrong from right All I know is that I love you tonigh (TONIGHT!)
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://lanedly-emo-fan.yetkin-forum.com

good charlotte-bloody valentine
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası